MERCURY I SIZE
Parents have always had a difficult time finding the right fit when it comes to infant car seats. With multiple options available, you want to find a product that will not only keep your little one safe, but will also be comfortable and durable.
The Mercury l-size Infant Car Seat with Isofix Base features the latest safety technology that is used rear facing from birth up to 80cm tall (15 months old) and comes packed with industry leading features that both parents and children will enjoy.
Take a look at some of the things you get with the Mercury l-size infant car seat.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
Any parent would be pleased to know this infant car seat has been tested and approved to the latest l-size (R129) safety standards.
Additionally, the seat boasts reinforced shell technology featuring advanced side impact protection. This offers maximum safety in the event of a frontal, side or rear collision.
It also comes with a sophisticated 3 point safety harness that uses a Holmbergs premium buckle system.
For added comfort, the Mercury l-size Infant car seat includes a memory foam newborn insert and headrest cushion as well. As the child grows older, you can remove these when he or she no longer needs
6 POINT ADJUSTABLE HEADREST WITH AIR FLOW VENTILATION
The seat is made in such a manner that it presents a one handed 6 position adjustable headrest that will go up and down in support of baby’s growth. This is complemented with a harness attachment that will make your life a lot easier. Integrated vents permit air circulation within the car seat keeping baby cool.
6 ISOFIX AND NON-ISOFIX COMPATIBLE
Depending on the car you have, there is an option to install the car seat by attaching it to the Isofix base. In the absence of the Isofix base, you can always use the car seat belt to attach the infant seat.
This car seat can be used as part of a travel system. It has an exceptional fit and is compatible with most pushchair brands using a unique easy handle movement that makes it a breeze to remove and attach the car seat on and off the frame of the pushchair.
Other features that you will be highly pleased with when using the Mercury l-size infant car seat include:
- Removable seat covers made from soft-to-touch, breathable and washable fabrics.
- UPF 50 plus hood that protects from harmful UV sun rays.
- 4-year warranty.
- Compatible Moon, Stomp & Aston Rose
- Advanced side impact protection
- Reinforced shell technology
- 6 Point Adjustable Headrest with Air Flow Ventilation
- Isofix or seat belt installation option
- Car seat hood included
- Memory foam newborn insert and headrest cushion
- Chest harness and buckle comfort pads
- Removable new born inlay
- Integrated vents permit air circulation within the car seat keeping baby cool
- Soft-to-touch, breathable fabrics removable for washing
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Product usage from 40cm –80cm (max weight 13kg) –approximately 12-15 months
- Tested & approved to ECE R129 i-Size safety standards