Combining optimal safety with cutting-edge style, the Tinum 2.0 collection makes its debut. Every detail of this refined travel system has been tailor-made for the modern family, with a lightweight frame, easy-to-fold mechanism, and contemporary accessories designed to make traveling a breeze. From your baby’s first introduction to the world, Tinum 2.0 grows with them – to their first steps and far beyond. With exceptional quality of finish and all-new panoramic ventilation, it’s elegant, effortless, and here for every part of your journey.
Tinum 2.0 is based on the original lightweight Tinum – with a few key enhancements. The all-new panoramic ventilation system lets your baby view the world while remaining fully
reclined. It is configured to allow air to circulate more freely, helping to keep your little one cool, calm and protected on sunnier days. Meanwhile the universal mosquito net and rain
cover offer shelter from the elements, while the stylish footmuff ensures maximum warmth and comfort for chilly days. As the season pass, the extendable footrest means this is a
pram that comfortably grows with your baby. If chic and sleek is top of the agenda, the Tinum 2.0 collection comes in a palette of classic colors, with five different shades across the gloss and matte frames.
- Carrycot suitable from birth - 6 months approx - or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first.
- Seat unit suitable from birth - 22kg.
- Panoramic ventilation.
- Reversible seat - Your toddler can ride forwards and backwards.
- 3 position adjustable reclinging pushchair seat unit.
- 3 position adjustable leg rest.
- Adjustable handle height: 91cm - 105cm
- Luxurious finish.
- One hand fold.
- Pushchair can be folded with seat unit attached (in both forward and rear facing positions).
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Large solid (puncture-free) wheels.
- Suitable for multi-terrain.
- Spacious shopping basket (max load 4kg).
- Front and rear suspension - multi terrain.
- Exceptional luxury finish.
- Carry strap - makes it easy to carry when folded.
- Cosy footmuff included.
- UV50+ and water repellent fabrics.
- Chassis open: H 105cm (when extended) x W 58cm.
- Folded: H 63cm x W 58cm x D 41cm.
- Carrycot internal dimensions: L 80cm x W 30cm.
- Chassis without wheels: 5.5kg.
- Chassis inc. wheels: 8kg.
- Carrycot: 4kg.
- Pushchair seat unit: 4kg.
- Shopping basket load: 3kg (max).
- Front wheel size: 19.5cm.
- Rear wheel size: 29cm.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Chassis with foam filled tyres
- Pushchair seat unit
- Luxury designer changing bag
- Changing mat
- Raincover for the carrycot and seat unit
- Mosquito Net for the carrycot and seat unit
- Car seat adapters
- ULTRALITE i-Size car seat
- IQ Isofix base
ULTRALITE i-Size Infant Car Seat
Venicci ULTRALITE stands for the highest class of safety and for uniquely lightweight design in 0+(0 – 13 kg) safety seat category.
The innovative composite material makes the shell very light (2.5kg) but it also absorbs a substantial part of energy during collisions, providing perfect protection for the baby.
Venicci ULTRALITE is equipped with the unique pad, designed in cooperation with physiology and child development experts, providing safe and more comfortable positioning of the child in the safety seat.
Application of this innovative technology vastly increases the safety of the child and it enhances correct physiology of baby's body.
Furthermore, the efficiency of child protection using ULTRALITE safety seat has been confirmed by means of tests performed in many European research laboratories.
They have proven that ULTRALITE largely exceeds the requirements of i-Size standard. Additionally, one-point attachment system connecting seat harness with IQ ISOFIX base (available separately) provides full integration with car’s ISOFIX system.
Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing during the ride
Correct tilt of child’s head and the positioning in the safety seat, achieved by means of using innovative pad, helps improving the mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride, limiting the risk of suffocation or hypoxia.
Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head
Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
Limiting the reflux to oesophagus
The pad adapts to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child. This results in optimum conditions for limiting the reflux through using correct positioning of torso, abdomen and thighs of the child, which optimizes the pressure on child’s abdomen.
Safety was never so light before
Innovative technology has created the world’s lightest car seat – Venicci ULTRALITE, weighing only 2.5 kilograms and significantly enhancing convenience of use, especially in the first months of the child's life, when the seat also serves as a carrier and every extra kilo means a major load for the parent.