The Venicci Turisso 2 in 1 Pram in Polar Night - Elegantly simple.
The compact way to travel
Clean lines and a svelte silhouette – the Turisso collection combines quality workmanship and minimalist design. Built with busy parents in mind, it’s quick and easy to operate with just one hand. From birth, the comfortable carrycot ensures that your little one is snug, safe and supported while being able to recline completely. And when they are ready to sit upright, the seat unit remains in place as the frame is folded, giving you a compact one-piece pram that’s perfect for travelling light.
Style meets substance
Designed for a thoroughly modern lifestyle, Turisso expertly balances practical features with pared-back styling. Puncture-free wheels and a spacious shopping basket give you the benefits of a larger pushchair within a more compact frame. A ventilated, hooded carrycot keeps your little one protected from the elements, with UV-50, water repellent fabric in six exclusive shades. The matching changing bag and footmuff keep the look clean and refined, so you can step out in style wherever you stroll.
Turisso in Polar Night
For true minimalism opt for the monochrome Turisso in Polar Night – black-toned to match the frame in timeless style.
- Carrycot suitable from birth - 6 months approx - or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first.
- Generous sized carrycot
- Ventilation in the carrycot
- Enlarged hood in the carrycot to protect against sun and wind
- Carrycot sits high on the chassis with the included height elevators making it easier to lift your baby in and out
- Reversible seat - Your toddler can ride forwards and backwards
- Adjustable pushchair backrest
- Adjustable footrest
- Adjustable handle height with 5 positions: 86 - 104cm approx.
- Compact size and lightweight
- Easy and quick one-hand fold
- Folds with the seat unit on
- Frame strap for carrying when folded
- UV-50 and water-repellent fabric
- Large, puncture-free wheels
- Large shopping basket
- Chassis folded: L 61 x W 57 x H 42cm approx.
- Handle bar height: 86 - 104cm approx.
- Front wheel size: 18cm
- Rear wheel size: 24cm
- Carrycot internal dimensions: L 75 x W 30cm approx.
- Chassis (without wheels): 5kg
- Chassis (with wheels): 7,2kg
- Carrycot: 5kg
- Seat unit: 3.7kg
- Shopping basket max load: 3kg
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Chassis with foam filled tyres
- Pushchair seat unit
- Changing bag
- Pushchair apron
- Raincover for the carrycot and seat unit
- Carrycot height elevators
- Car seat adapters
- ULTRALITE i-Size car seat
ULTRALITE i-Size Infant Car Seat
Venicci ULTRALITE stands for the highest class of safety and for uniquely lightweight design in 0+(0 – 13 kg) safety seat category.
The innovative composite material makes the shell very light (2.5kg) but it also absorbs a substantial part of energy during collisions, providing perfect protection for the baby.
Venicci ULTRALITE is equipped with the unique pad, designed in cooperation with physiology and child development experts, providing safe and more comfortable positioning of the child in the safety seat.
Application of this innovative technology vastly increases the safety of the child and it enhances correct physiology of baby's body.
Furthermore, the efficiency of child protection using ULTRALITE safety seat has been confirmed by means of tests performed in many European research laboratories.
They have proven that ULTRALITE largely exceeds the requirements of i-Size standard. Additionally, one-point attachment system connecting seat harness with IQ ISOFIX base (available separately) provides full integration with car’s ISOFIX system.
Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing during the ride
Correct tilt of child’s head and the positioning in the safety seat, achieved by means of using innovative pad, helps improving the mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride, limiting the risk of suffocation or hypoxia.
Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head
Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
Limiting the reflux to oesophagus
The pad adapts to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child. This results in optimum conditions for limiting the reflux through using correct positioning of torso, abdomen and thighs of the child, which optimizes the pressure on child’s abdomen.
Safety was never so light before
Innovative technology has created the world’s lightest car seat – Venicci ULTRALITE, weighing only 2.5 kilograms and significantly enhancing convenience of use, especially in the first months of the child's life, when the seat also serves as a carrier and every extra kilo means a major load for the parent.