Klarna allows you to buy the products you want now and gives you the flexibility to pay later. No fees and no credit agreements.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a UK bank account
- Have a UK residential address
Your billing and delivery address can be different, but they need to be in the same country to be eligible. Once you have entered your billing address and proceed to the next stage of checkout, you will be given the options available of Pay Now, Pay Later or Slice It.
The maximum purchase limit is different on each account and is determined by a credit assessment performed by Klarna at the checkout. If your order fails, you can try again with a smaller amount.
If you are having trouble placing an order using Klarna’s payment options, it could be for the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. Please choose another type of payment or try placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
Find out more about Klarna here
No hay suficientes ítems disponibles. Solo quedan [max].Revisar favoritosRemover favoritos