PLUTO CAR SEAT
Car seat for 9 months to 12 years.
The seat adapts to the child’s stage of growth with adjustable headrest height and seat width. This adjustment is made simultaneously, as the headrest is raised, the width of the seat increases as well as the shoulder room. This, together with the 4 reclining positions makes it very comfortable on car journeys.
- Group 1/2/3 Car Seat - Means it is great value as it is a Car Seat suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg in weight (9 months to 12 years approx.).
- Installation with Isofix and top tether which offers extra stability and safety.
- Complies with European Safety Standard ECE R44-04 (latest version)
- The width of the seat increases as the headrest height is raised means the seat adapts to suit the child in all his stages of growth.
- Multi-reclining backrest positions means that it fits well and optimize your child’s comfort.
- Universal approval - it means this car seat is suitable to be used in any car.
- Removable machine washable upholstery.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Pluto Car Seat
- Isofix base attached (included)
- Seat Insert for baby
- Instruction booklet
This car seat is approved under Standard ECE R44-04 for use in vehicles with the ISOFIX anchoring system.
Universal approval - it means the seat is suitable to be used in any car.PLUTO Car Seat Age Range and Installation Methods
Size / Approx. Age
|Child's Restraint system||Installation method||Category|
|9 months - 4 years||
|5-point harness||Isofix + Top Tether||Universal|
|2 & 3||
|3 - 12 years||
|Vehicles 3-point seat belt||Isofix + 3 point seat belt
3 point seat belt
- Group 1 forward-facing position, installation with isofix and top tether. The restraint system for the child use of the 5-point harness with insert.
- Group 2/3 forward-facing position, using the vehicle 3-point seat belt as the restraint system for the child and seat.The isofix anchors can be connected for extra safety and security. The top tether is not necessary.