The security system that turns "Matrix Light 2" into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
The Matrix Platform from Jané is an accessory that has been specially designed to make it easier to install the Jane Matrix Light 2 infant car seat in the car. The base is fastened to the vehicle using the Isofix system, meaning it is not necessary to fit the vehicle seat belts. For greater safety, it is fitted with a strong, hard wearing anti-rotation leg with adjustable depth and height to fit most cars.
Matrix Light 2 car seat/ carrycot
One of the main features of the Jané Matrix Platform is that it allows your baby to travel lying down sideways or sitting up facing backwards, thanks to its innovative swivel system. It is quick, easy and safe to install. It is also fitted with indicators to guarantee that the base is correctly fastened to the vehicle: two green signals in the display window indicate that it is correctly installed. The new base has been specially designed to be left permanently in the car, thereby avoiding the constant hassle of installing and removing it.
The world's first carrycot with isofix
Jané understands that you will be taking your baby in and out of the car and pram on a regular basis and that this process needs to be easy, yet reassuringly safe. The Matrix Light 2 simply clicks on and off the Matrix Platform in the car and will click on to the chassis of a Jané pram in seconds, simply ‘Click & Go’.
The Matrix Platform ISOFIX base - Turns Matrix into the world's first carrycot with ISOFIX.
The Matrix Platform is the first of its kind in the world. It will allow the Matrix Light 2 car seat to be used in the conventional sitting up rearward facing position and also rotate for its unique lie-flat carrycot position which is recommend by baby health officials, especially for long journeys.
Matrix light 2 Installation
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, Birth to 18 months approx.
- Matrix Platform converts the Matrix Light 2 into the worlds first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- Compatible with: Matrix Light 2 only.
- Simple and convenient to use.
- ISOFIX installation to guarantee an accurate, safe fit. Please note – this base cannot be installed using the adult seat belt, you can only install it in car with ISOFIX.
- Two indicators turn from red to green when the base is correctly connected to ISOFIX.
- An extendable support leg ensures the base is sturdy and level when installed.
- Matrix Infant car seat is easily connect and removed from the base using the Pro-fix buttons on the Matrix handle.
- Innovative swivel system allow Matrix to be in either the sitting up or lying flat positions in the car.