i-Size R129/03 | Height: 100 to 150 cm | Age: 3.5 up to 12 years
The Concord Transformer iPlus has a closed shell shape for seamless side-impact protection and all main functions, including the seat and recline angle are easily adjustable at the touch of a button by means of a pneumatic spring.
Equipped with integrated side bolsters and with three cushioning layers, the seat offers optimum side-impact protection. ECE R129/03 - ISIZE.
- An i-Size 100 to 150 cm Car Seat – means it is suitable for children from 100 to 150 cm in height (3.5 to 12 years approx.).
- Installation with the vehicles Seat Belt and Isofix* system, which offers extra stability and safety *(although it can also be installed without isofix anchors.).
- Complies with European Safety Standard ECE R129 (i-Size) - means it is easy to fit, Safer, and more Secure.
- Variosize and Procomfort System - headrest height, height and width of the shoulder protectors and the seat / recliner angle are continuously variable at the touch of a button, pneumatically supported.
- Headrest with large wraparound sides. In the event of a side impact the child’s head remains in the safety zone thereby guaranteeing maximum protection.
- Side impact tested: Maximum side protection with expandable sides to keep the seat away from the zone of impact in the event of a side collision.
- Removable machine washable upholstery at 30ºC.
- Transformer iPlus Car Seat
- Isofix base attached (included)
- Instruction booklet
i-Size Car Seats - The i-Size (R129) safety standard has been developed together with car manufacturers to ensure full compatibility between the Child Restraint Systems (CRS) and the car. An i-Size CRS is 100% compatible with an i-Size vehicle seat and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.
Universal approval - it means the seat is suitable to be used in any car.TRANSFORMER iPLUS Car Seat Age Range and Installation Methods
Size / Approx. Age
|Child's restraint system||Installation method||Category|
3.5 - 12 years
|Vehicles 3-point seat belt||Isofix + 3 point seat belt
3 point seat belt
- Group 2+3 forward-facing position, using the vehicle 3-point seat belt as the restraint system for the child and seat.The isofix anchors can be connected for extra safety and security.