With urban and cosmopolitan features and design, Epic is a very pragmatic pram. A one-of-a-kind pushchair!
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it lightweight and more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system with automatically retracting rear wheels to make it 10% more compact.
- Independent long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock is located on the handlebar instead of the chassis to allow plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit with extendable hood.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable eco-leatherette handlebar (80-100cm).
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats & carrycot with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Epic Pushchair
- Matrix Light 2 Infant car seat and Carrycot
- Extra large extendable UV50+ hood / canopy.
- Pushchair raincover.
- Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
- Coordinating Pram Bag.
Matrix Light 2 car seat/ carrycot
Matrix light 2 Details
Matrix light 2 Technicals
Matrix light 2 Installation
Matrix Light 2 Installation with seat belts, in both, lie flat and sitting up positions.