- Group: 2-3 / Age: 3 up to 12 years / Weight of child: 15 up to 36kg
- Installation with Isofix (optional) and the vehicles own 3-point seat belt. Forward facing position in the car.
- Complies with ECE R44 / 04
Protection and comfort
This car seat’s unique aluminium structure improves protection by 70% when compared to a traditional system and is also equipped with an optional ISOFIX anchoring system for the base of the seat, which combined with 3-point seat belt offers greater stability and safety in lateral displacements.
The Montecarlo R1 is specially designed to adapt to each stage of your child’s growth. Suitable for children from 3 to 12 years approx. the car seat has an integral adjustment system that allows both the seat’s height and width to be independently altered for a perfect fit, effectively protecting your child during all stages of growth.
Montecarlo R1 Details
Montecarlo R1 Technicals
- Suitable for Group 2-3, 15-36kg, 3 to 12 years approx.
- Optional use of Isofix anchors, which offer greater stability and safety in lateral displacements. The child is attached with the 3-point belt of the car.
- Reinforced aluminium body structure. The aluminium structure improves protection by 70% compared to traditional systems.
- Grows with your child: Height and width of the sides of the headrest and the backrest areas are independently adjustable.
- 2 reclining positions.
- Maximum lateral damping and protection thanks to the improved large wrap around headrest and side shock absorption.
- Adjustable armrest for child’s comfort.
- Aeration and perspiration system to maximise child’s comfort.
- With Isofix connectors. It can also be installed with just a 3-point seat belt if no Isofix is available.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting video guide.
- Certified to European Safety Regulations ECE R44/04. Side impact tested, impact approved.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Dimensions: 46 x 43 x 97 cm
- Weight: 6.8 kg