IRACER CAR SEAT
i-Size Car seat for 3-12 years.
i-Size adjustable car seat with maximum safety
This new iRacer car seat is approved under the i-Size standard. It offers 4 backrest positions and a multi-position headrest that can be adjusted in line with the baby’s growth from 100 cm up to 150 cm (3 to 12 years approx.)
- An i-Size 100 to 150 cm Car Seat – means it is suitable for children from 100 to 150 cm in height (3 to 12 years approx.).
- Installation with the vehicle's Seat Belt and Isofix* system, which offers extra stability and safety *(although it can also be installed without Isofix anchors.).
- Complies with European Safety Standard ECE R129 (i-Size) - means it is easy to fit, Safer, and More Secure.
- Integral height adjustment with 11 different positions means the seat adapts to suit the child in all his stages of growth.
- The 4 reclining positions of the backrest mean that it fits well against the seats of different vehicles.
- Headrest with large wraparound sides. In the event of a side impact, the child’s head remains in the safety zone thereby guaranteeing maximum protection.
- Side impact spacer: Maximum side protection with side spacer to keep the seat away from the zone of impact in the event of a side collision.
- Universal approval - it means this car seat is suitable to be used in any car.
- Removable machine-washable upholstery at 30ºC.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- iRacer Car Seat
- Isofix base attached (included)
- Instruction booklet
i-Size Car Seats - The i-Size (R129) safety standard has been developed together with car manufacturers to ensure full compatibility between the Child Restraint Systems (CRS) and the car. An i-Size CRS is 100% compatible with an i-Size vehicle seat and almost all cars with Isofix anchors.
Universal approval - it means the seat is suitable to be used in any car.iRACER Car Seat Age Range and Installation Methods
Size / Approx. Age
|Child's restraint system||Installation method||Category|
|Vehicles 3-point seat belt||Isofix + 3 point seat belt
3 point seat belt
- Group 2+3 forward-facing position, using the vehicle 3-point seat belt as the restraint system for the child and seat. The Isofix anchors can be connected for extra safety and security.