Venicci ULTRALITE stands for the highest class of safety and for uniquely lightweight design in 0+(0 – 13 kg) safety seat category.
The innovative composite material makes the shell very light (2.5kg) but it also absorbs a substantial part of energy during collisions, providing perfect protection for the baby.
Venicci ULTRALITE is equipped with the unique pad, designed in cooperation with physiology and child development experts, providing safe and more comfortable positioning of the child in the safety seat.
Application of this innovative technology vastly increases the safety of the child and it enhances correct physiology of baby's body.
Furthermore, the efficiency of child protection using ULTRALITE safety seat has been confirmed by means of tests performed in many European research laboratories.
They have proven that ULTRALITE largely exceeds the requirements of i-Size standard. Additionally, one-point attachment system connecting seat harness with IQ ISOFIX base (available separately) provides full integration with car’s ISOFIX system.
Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing during the ride
Correct tilt of child’s head and the positioning in the safety seat, achieved by means of using innovative pad, helps improving the mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride, limiting the risk of suffocation or hypoxia.
Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and headStraight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
Limiting the reflux to oesophagus
The pad adapts to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child. This results in optimum conditions for limiting the reflux through using correct positioning of torso, abdomen and thighs of the child, which optimizes the pressure on child’s abdomen.
DSS - Dynamic Stress Shield
DSS in Venicci ULTRALITE safety seat is the result of our innovative approach and research in the domain of design, minimizing the risk in case of dangerous side collisions. As opposed to other safety seats, where energy absorption zones are only partial, in case of ULTRALIE the whole body of the seat absorbs the energy of the impact and reduces G-force, diminishing the forces applying to the child. As the seat base shell is made of functional EPP ARPRO® composite material, solid polypropylene and polyamide with fibreglass, this means that the whole seat base is resistant to impact and neutralizes it, creating a protection for the child.
Safety was never so light beforeInnovative technology has created the world’s lightest car seat – Venicci ULTRALITE, weighing only 2.5 kilograms and significantly enhancing convenience of use, especially in the first months of the child's life, when the seat also serves as a carrier and every extra kilo means a major load for the parent.
- Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride.
- Comfort adapted to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child; it improves child’s positioning, limiting reflux, which in turn improves both the comfort and the safety of the child.
- Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head of the child (maintaining straight line) increases the safety during a collision.
- Positioning angle of the child in the safety seat. Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
- The most reliable attachment to ISOFIX system of the car using innovative system of safety seat mounting directly into the safety seat base. (Base available separately)
- Travel comfort thanks to using the pad that remembers the shape of the child.
- Increasing the safety of the child by using EPP material that reduces the force of side collision.