Venicci TINUM SE Stylish Black - When British safety meets Italian Inspired Design.
Tinum is every parents dream come true and the Venicci family proudly annouces the arrival of TINUM Special Edition Stylish Black.
This elegant and awe-inspiring travel system is one of the lightest and most technologically advanced on the market. It fuses Italian luxurious finish and latest trends in fashion with highest requirements of British engineering.
TINUM is currently the lightest pram in the Venicci range, which can be easily and quickly folded - with one push of a button! Its modern design and construction also deserve attention - the TINUM is simply beautiful!
TINUM SE has been designed with attention to detail, such as: rose gold accents against the black gloss frame, metal logo placed on the leather strap, zippers with Venicci logo, stylish tags and a quilted leatherette handlebar.
- Carrycot suitable from birth - 6 months approx - or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first.
- Seat unit suitable from birth - 22kg.
- Carrycot panoramic ventilation system.
- Reversible seat - Your toddler can ride forwards and backwards.
- 3 position adjustable reclining pushchair seat unit.
- 3 position adjustable leg rest.
- Adjustable handle height: 91cm - 105cm
- Luxurious finish.
- One hand fold.
- Pushchair can be folded with seat unit attached (in both forward and rear facing positions).
- Large solid (puncture-free) wheels.
- Easy glide wheels on any surface.
- Spacious shopping basket (max load 4kg).
- Front and rear suspension - multi terrain.
- Luxurious finish.
- Carry strap - makes it easy to carry when folded.
- UV50+ and water repellent fabrics.
- Chassis open: H 105cm (when extended) x W 58cm.
- Folded: H 63cm x W 58cm x D 41cm.
- Carrycot internal dimensions: L 80cm x W 30cm.
- Chassis without wheels: 5.5kg.
- Chassis inc. wheels: 8kg.
- Carrycot: 4kg.
- Pushchair seat unit: 4kg.
- Shopping basket load: 3kg (max).
- Front wheel size: 19.5cm.
- Rear wheel size: 29cm.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Chassis with foam filled tyres
- Pushchair seat unit
- Luxury designer changing bag
- Changing mat
- Raincover to fit the carrycot and seat unit
- Mosquito net to fit the carrycot and seat unit
- ULTRALITE i-Size car seat
- Car seat adapters
ULTRALITE i-Size Infant Car Seat
Venicci ULTRALITE stands for the highest class of safety and for uniquely lightweight design in 0+(0 – 13 kg) safety seat category.
The innovative composite material makes the shell very light (2.5kg) but it also absorbs a substantial part of energy during collisions, providing perfect protection for the baby.
Venicci ULTRALITE is equipped with the unique pad, designed in cooperation with physiology and child development experts, providing safe and more comfortable positioning of the child in the safety seat.
Application of this innovative technology vastly increases the safety of the child and it enhances correct physiology of baby's body.
Furthermore, the efficiency of child protection using ULTRALITE safety seat has been confirmed by means of tests performed in many European research laboratories.
They have proven that ULTRALITE largely exceeds the requirements of i-Size standard. Additionally, one-point attachment system connecting seat harness with IQ ISOFIX base (available separately) provides full integration with car’s ISOFIX system.
Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing during the ride
Correct tilt of child’s head and the positioning in the safety seat, achieved by means of using innovative pad, helps improving the mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride, limiting the risk of suffocation or hypoxia.
Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head
Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during a collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
Limiting the reflux to oesophagus
The pad adapts to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child. This results in optimum conditions for limiting the reflux through using correct positioning of torso, abdomen and thighs of the child, which optimizes the pressure on child’s abdomen.
Safety was never so light before
Innovative technology has created the world’s lightest car seat – Venicci ULTRALITE, weighing only 2.5 kilograms and significantly enhancing convenience of use, especially in the first months of the child's life, when the seat also serves as a carrier and every extra kilo means a major load for the parent.
- Correct mechanics and comfort of breathing of the child during the ride.
- Comfort adapted to physiological and biomechanical conditions of the child; it improves child’s positioning, limiting reflux, which in turn improves both the comfort and the safety of the child.
- Correct positioning of pelvis, torso and head of the child (maintaining straight line) increases the safety during a collision.
- Positioning angle of the child in the safety seat. Straight torso, legs bent as in a sitting posture – that also offers better conditions for neutralizing the impact on child’s body during collision. This enhances better work and reaction of child’s body – no matter whether he/she is sleeping or not – which limits the effects of the impact even further.
- The most reliable attachment to ISOFIX system of the car using innovative system of safety seat mounting directly into the safety seat base. (Base available separately)
- Travel comfort thanks to using the pad that remembers the shape of the child.
- Increasing the safety of the child by using EPP material that reduces the force of side collision.